Posted on: August 28, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: August 28
Get information on the small business relief program, reopening of local gyms and bars, what to do if a business doesn't follow the rules, how to find spread in your community, and much more.
View the Full Update Here>
The August 28, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- School Reopening Dashboard
- Mask Mandate in Effect for Maricopa County
- Key Message: Have You Applied For A Small Business Grant?
- Your Neighborhood Gym Or Favorite Bar Might Be Open This Weekend. Why Now?
- What If I Notice A Business That’s Not Following The Rules?
- How Can I Find Information About Covid-19 Spread In My Community?
- Two Weeks of Data
- Working Together, Saving Lives
- Heat Danger & Heat Relief
- County Agencies at Work
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources