June 27, 2022
Hybrid Stakeholder Workshop - 301 W. Jefferson St. Maricopa County Planning & Development Department – Suite 170 in the Steel Conference Room (Limited Seating) and also available as on-line virtual public meeting.
The public may register attendance for the Stakeholder Workshop by e-mail:
Please send an e-mail to Judy Green with your name, e-mail and telephone number: Judy.Green@maricopa.gov
Please indicate if you will be attending in person (limited seating) or would like to attend virtually. After submitting request for attendance, you will receive a confirmation calendar invitation containing information about meeting date/time or a link to join the Microsoft Teams virtual meeting.
301 W. Jefferson Street
Phoenix, AZ 85003
TA2022001 - Local Additions and Addenda - 2nd Stakeholder Workshop
Monday, June 27, 2022
TA2022001 – Local Additions & Addenda
This proposed text amendment would amend the Local Additions and Addenda to adopt and amend the following:
- 2018 International Building Code,
- 2018 International Residential Code,
- 2018 International Plumbing Code,
- 2018 International Mechanical Code,
- 2018 International Fuel Gas Code,
- 2018 International Green Code (voluntary),
- 2018 International Energy Conservation Code (voluntary),
- 2018 International Existing Building Code, and
- 2017 National Electric Code.
The proposed language is proposed to be drafted out of the stakeholder process.