We provide the following free services and referrals that are designed to help both mom and dad make healthy lifestyle choices. Give each baby the help they deserve!
- Job training and education help
- Counseling services (includes behavior and addiction)
- Domestic violence shelters
- Food, housing and transportation
- Child care resources
- First Things First Family Learning Centers
- Priority to AHCCCS (Medicaid) services
- Parents Partners Plus (family programming and support services)
South Phoenix Healthy Start is a federally funded, community-based infant mortality reduction program. Our mission is to increase the number of infants that live and remain healthy past one year of age.