Maricopa County's Wellness Works program supports and encourages a healthy workforce by providing programs and resources to help employees maintain or improve their health.
Bringing Out the Best in Others
presented by Magellan
Tuesday, October 19
Learn these three strategies and discuss how you will apply them to bring out the best in others:
- Law of attraction
- Emotional intelligence
- Comparative advantage
Register here Version OptionsWellness WorksHeadline (HUB Course MAG040)
Becoming a Successful Team Player
presented by Magellan
Thursday, October 21
Discuss what it means to be a team player and why it’s important. Learn to:
- Develop an action plan to become a more successful team player, including tips for virtual workers
Register here Version OptionsWellness WorksHeadline (HUB Course MAG041)
To Your Good Health
Flu Shot Clinics:
September 21 – October 28
Various County Locations
Get immunized against the flu at a County worksite starting in September. Schedule your flu shot on the Wellness Portal. Click on the “Benefits” tab, click on “View all," then the Flu Shot Clinics tile. Click "Start Now" to schedule your onsite appointment.
You can also get a free flu shot at select in-network local area pharmacies, or through your in-network healthcare provider.
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine as well as a flu shot counts as one “Your Choice” activity if you are earning the Wellness Reward. Both immunizations must have been received after January 1, 2021. To earn credit, visit the Rewards page on the Wellness Portal and self-report your immunizations.
Healthy Living Program:
REGULAR PROGRAMMING INCLUDES:
- LA Fitness memberships at reduced rates for County employees and their families
- Onsite Fitness Centers with free memberships at various County locations
- Weight Watchers at Work reimbursement for employees who meet program requirements
- Wellness campaigns offered throughout the year (Bike to Work Day, Fitness Walk, etc.)
- A Wellness Incentive Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window. ($60.00/month) to help employees reduce the cost of their medical premium
Detailed information about these programs can be found on the County’s Intranet, (MyMC) on the Wellness Works page Opens a New Window. .